I'm freaking out just a bit about our schedule already. Jacob will have CCD, tutoring and swimming each once a week. Sarah will have CCD, dance and swimming. Ethan will have swimming - maybe soccer - with practice one night and games on Saturdays. I have lots of PTA stuff and tennis - as many times as I can squeeze in. Hopefully Lucas will squeeze in a nap.
I'm getting extra excited for my 20 hours a week where everyone will be in school. Looks like I'll be doing all the errands and appts then because when school's out for the day, the chaos begins!
Off to go get Fudge back from his vacation home ... or rather where he stayed when we were on vacation. Have to give him back next week so it will be nice to have a few last days with him and say goodbye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment