
This is my friend Jay and I at a First Bank Junior Board event. The ten of us on the Board were asked to help with the event which included a silent auction but we could bring dates...who also ended up working. So they were all good sports. This picture always makes me laugh. My hair, his expression, the way his arm is angled towards me like he's about to goose me and I have no idea it's coming...You might have to click on it so you can see it better!
So I sent it to Jay, we laughed about it, and eventually I dared him to make it his profile picture which he promptly did. Then someone asked him if he was "Duckie" (from Pretty in Pink) and he didn't know who that was and I laughed even harder. What do you think?

I posted all the other HS pics on flickr so my friends could see (i.e. veto before I sent them to the reunion committee), but I'll share the link here too. Enjoy!
www.flickr.com/photos/shannonnault/sets/72157624305603699
No comments:
Post a Comment