Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Good: I chopped off my hair. Hasn't been this short since Jacob was a baby. My stylist had "a wild hair" and just went for it without telling me what he was doing. Good thing I liked it! I needed the change.



The Bad: This fork sculpture has caused quite a stir in the land of Pleasantville HOAs. It's outside of a new restaurant/art gallery plaza in our neighborhood. The community developers think it's a sign. The owner says it's art. I think it's awesome. But the developers won the battle and now the fork has a wall being built around it so you can't see it from the street. Haven't they ever heard of the Spoon Bridge & Cherry? But all the publicity surely hasn't hurt the new restaurants, so maybe it's a win/win in the end.



The Ugly: 'Nuff said. This guy was in the garage the other day. He did not live long enough to tell his buddies to stay out of the garage. Luckily, the pest control service will be here tomorrow. We must be due.

No comments: