I'm off to Dallas for a couple days. Robyn, her sister, niece and I are going to see No Doubt! We are super excited! Of course, it's the busiest weekend ever and we really shouldn't be gone but we didn't know it would be like that when we purchased tickets months ago! I'm sure this concert will "rock" and we'll be back Monday!
Friday, May 29, 2009
On The Road Again
Here's Sarah after an afternoon of beading bracelets for my friend Charisse. Can you ever have too many accessories?

I'm off to Dallas for a couple days. Robyn, her sister, niece and I are going to see No Doubt! We are super excited! Of course, it's the busiest weekend ever and we really shouldn't be gone but we didn't know it would be like that when we purchased tickets months ago! I'm sure this concert will "rock" and we'll be back Monday!
I'm off to Dallas for a couple days. Robyn, her sister, niece and I are going to see No Doubt! We are super excited! Of course, it's the busiest weekend ever and we really shouldn't be gone but we didn't know it would be like that when we purchased tickets months ago! I'm sure this concert will "rock" and we'll be back Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a blast. LOVE the bracelets girlfriend. Thank you!!!
Post a Comment