While we haven't committed to a paint color, we have committed to paint. This one color will ideally span two floors and most of the common areas. So we better like it. A lot.
I've been to the big box stores, Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore. I've Googled and Pinterested the perfect gray, but the perfect gray for US is proving elusive. I was hoping for a cool gray, but they tend to veer too blue. Mark thinks gray is cold and impersonal. I think it's refreshing and crisp. Also, the moldings throughout the house are slightly off white which makes them look dingy next to a cool color. So maybe a "greige"? We painted the guest room Wheat Bread and it's more brown than gray, but it's not blue, so it may be the winner. Or not.
I'm rather indecisive if you couldn't tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment