I celebrated by buying a new tennis racquet. Something I haven't done since ... ummm, 20 YEARS AGO!?!?! How depressing is that? But it is exciting that I have signed up for a women's league and that I will play Tues & Thurs nights for the rest of the summer.
We also celebrated by cleaning out the toy room. The boys lost a DS about a week ago and Mark started going through every little box, nook and cranny. Didn't find the DS, but did throw out two bags of garbage and pack up three boxes of stuff for Goodwill.
Next week is jam-packed with stuff: preschool camp on Tues and Thurs for Sarah, Ethan and Lucas; swimming lessons for Ethan, tennis for me, two birthday parties and a baby shower! And we hope to tile the master bathroom floor, paint it and change the light fixtures. Maybe I'll post Before & After pics...if it gets done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment