Friday, August 28, 2009

TGIF!

The kids had a great first week of school. Some kids are already sick with flu in the 5th grade and others are not adjusting well. This year I hope we are immune from illness and drama!

It has rained three times in the last three days! The kids were so excited today, we just stayed outside and played in it. I admit I cursed it when it came down during tennis on Wednesday night but we'll make up the time next clinic.

Been working feverishly on a slide show for Jacob and Sarah's school. It's a montage of photos from everyone's summer vacation set to music. It's taken me more than a week to put it together. (Insert wistful sigh for ad agency days when I could find someone to do this for me in five minutes.)

Some exciting news! My "cuz" Kim is coming here with some girlfriends next month. Can't wait to partake in the craziness (I mean, show them the Alamo).

And repeated congrats to Hans, Monica and Soren on the arrival of Frances Josephine. Awwwhhhhh.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: