Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sarah's Birthday Party (continued)

Camryn and Sarah making bracelets.




Sarah and Grace coloring.



Blowing out the candles. I love this picture because of the faces of all the girls in the background. They are so happy and excited! It makes me laugh.



I wasn't sure where everyone would want to sleep. Upstairs in beds, spread out on the floor, downstairs after the movie... ended up being upstairs. The kids spent much of the late night making forts out of couch cushions and extra blankets. This was only the beginning! There were pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, cushions, toys and kids covering every inch of the floor.



Lights out 11:00 p.m. Sarah, Gwen and Kylie all slept in Sarah's bed. Camryn was on the trundle underneath. I was afraid one of them would fall out but nobody did!



I think they were all sleeping by 11:25. Nobody woke up asking to go home! They all made it and woke up around 7-something. I don't have any more pictures from this morning but they devoured five dozen mini blueberry muffins before Mark even got the pancakes started so that took care of breakfast. Everyone was picked up by 10:15 a.m. and the lost and found items are pretty minimal! We got Jacob back from his sleepover (first one for him too and he made it!) at 10:30 and then I took a long nap with Lucas! And the best part? The cleaning ladies come tomorrow! Hooray!

No comments: