Here's it is. The Round Top Dresser! I saw this beauty under a clear plastic tarp in the pouring rain on Saturday. The gentleman running the booth said he'd make me a deal, but I assumed it would still be more than $100, so I walked away. After another 30 minutes tromping through the other muddy booths, we passed by it again and I still loved it. This time, he came out to say "I don't want to put that back in my truck. You can have it for $65." and I practically threw my wallet at him I was so excited!


Sarah has been asking me to redo her room. Her bedding is from the (defunct) Bombay Kids Company and has bugs on it. The color of the bugs will go great with the colors on this dresser. Then I don't have to completely start from scratch. I can just paint her walls, throw this in, change out the duvet for the bugs quilt and we'll be good to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment