Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby, I'm a Star!

Ethan was asked to be the Star in his school's Christmas program. He acted up for two days until the teachers sent me a note that they believed his naughty behavior was due to the fact that he absolutely did not want to be the Star! And it's possible he thought it was too girly. So last night we had a talk and I explained the bribe ... good behavior and being the star = slushie ... and today was a much better day! His teachers said "visions of slushies danced in his head." And if he follows through next week in practice and for the actual program on Thursday, I owe him a Nerf toy.

How can it be December 10th already? I haven't shipped my early Christmas purchases, haven't made any purchases for Mark and two of the kids, haven't put up a tree or decorated the inside of the house...

I have been working like crazy on PTA stuff, beading for a friend and extra shifts at Bath & Body Works. Seems like they want to change stuff around every week! And this week I was at the school every day for the Box Tops collection which has raised almost $800 so far!

Sunday, Sarah and I went to a friend's house for a Mommy & Me Nutcracker Tea! It was so adorable! All the little finger foods and tea cups and crafts and party favors were incredible. Once I figure out how to use the photo software on the new computer, I might be able to post a pic.

Until then...

No comments: