Ran into our neighbor Arleen in the hallway. Lucas ran up to her and gave her a big hug. Then put his head on her shoulder. I know he was tired - it was nap time! So she held him while I ran outside to Jacob's classroom. Half of the 4th grade are in portable classrooms out behind the school, as are all of the 5th graders. On the way to Jacob's portable, I saw our ex-neighbor Trey, playing around with some kids. They were doing chest bumps for whatever reason, so I snapped these two pics, not realizing what I had captured until later! hahaha!!!!
Yeah, that was his own son, giving Trey a knee to the groin. Got to Jacob's class as they were playing bingo.
Here's Jacob with his teacher, Miss Rinn.
And when I went back into the school to get Lucas, here's what I found! He was so zonked out, he was snoring!
1 comment:
Love the, um, chest bumps.....HAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment