In what is likely the end of another one of my jobs*, Lucas' school hosted our 4th Annual Holiday Marketplace on Wednesday. Since Lucas will graduate from preschool in the spring, there was lots of harassment from KDO staff about how I need to adopt a 2-year-old quick so I won't have to leave the school (and leave them to find someone else to plan this event!)
We had about 30 vendors again. Here are the websites of some of my favorites!
Jennifer Massey Designs - of course! (Hi Boss!) Handmade jewelry
My Sassy Pants - embellished clothing, fun tees and jewelry
Vault Denim - cute jeans for all sizes
Dizzy Dazzle Designs - home decor
Dandie Cakes - cookie bouquets
Your Queen Bead - beaded serving pieces
Blessings Unlimited - Christian home decor and kitchenwares
* I hit my five-year anniversary with Bath & Body Works in October, then quit. The late night Floor Sets were getting too late, too often and too painful on my hip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment