Yep, that's us. Well, not all of us. All at once anyway. But there is lots of travel on the horizon!
Labor Day weekend Mark and Lucas will be in NJ celebrating Samara's wedding. Lucas was asked to be the ring bearer. Let's hope he does well and Naughty Boy doesn't chuck it down the aisle.
Then Sarah and I are off to Dallas to celebrate her 7th birthday. She decided to forego a party this year and instead we'll be taking an overnight trip to visit the American Girl store and pick out a doll. We have dinner reservations at the American Girl Bistro and I hear they give your doll her own high chair so she can sit next to you while you eat!
Then Mark is off to LaCrosse, WI, for Oktoberfest with his Des Moines buddies and after that I'm off to Canton, TX, for some dusty, outdoor shopping at a giant craft/boutique/antique bonanza for a friend's 40th birthday.
I'm tired just thinking about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment