Thursday, August 5, 2010

We've Got Spirit!

So I wrangled my friend Charisse to head up the Spirit committee for the PTA. She's got an amazing sense of style and a gift for photography. We ordered these fun arm sleeves for the kids in a variety of colors but wanted to shoot some pictures so kids (and parents) could see how they look and how to wear them.

Sarah, Jacob, Bella and Lexie
(You really need to click on these pics and see them big! They're terrific!)



I love how Sarah has this rigid cheerleader jump going on and the rest of the kids are all free form.



Rockin' out!



One of the cutest pics I've seen of Jacob in a long time!



Oh, did I mention school starts in 18 days?

1 comment:

Sassy said...

It helps to have BEAUTIFUL subjects. Thank you for the compliments, you are pretty amazing yo'self.

Luv ya!