A friend of mine turned 50 this weekend and I was asked to make the birthday cake for her surprise party. About two weeks ago, the hostess asked me if I knew how to make a slide show. Since I did (sort of) I said yes. She said she'd get the husband to order a cake instead, so I didn't have to do both (thank goodness). After scanning over 100 photos and editing and tweaking and syncing up music, I was thinking I should have just made the cake! Ha... I ended up with a slide show almost 15 minutes long. We watched it at the party last night and I got a ton of compliments on it. And suggestions for going into business and offering slide show production as a service! Haha...just what I need. Another job! I also enjoyed playing with my new Christmas present/camera and was able to snap a bunch of party photos.
SURPRISE!
Jon and Ken (DeeDee's husband) explaining a close call right before the party!
The cake...because I know some of you would want to know. White cake with raspberry filling with buttercream frosting and white chocolate chips from the Ultimate Cheesecake Bakery in Alamo Heights. So good!!
The hostesses with the mostess. Robyn and Lisa.
The accomplices... Ken and Brian (Lisa's husband).
DeeDee blowing out her candle with mom and daughters.
No comments:
Post a Comment