Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pumpkin Village

I recently bought a Groupon for a pumpkin patch a couple miles from our house. A friend of mine happened to go to the pumpkin patch the weekend before and reported that there were actually two pumpkin patches right next to each other! I thought that was very strange so before we loaded up and went, I wanted to confirm which patch would take my Groupon. I found this funny blog that tells the story of how the two patches came to be!

Our Groupon ended up being for the Pumpkin Village (Park) - or the imitation patch - according to the story. We enjoyed terrific weather and lots of rides, games and activities. 


A relatively small hay maze.


Mini pumpkin launch.




Eaten alive by the bounce house!


Behind Ethan and Lucas, you can see the parking lot of the other pumpkin patch.

Hay ride.



Pony rides.


Hair painting.







We were there almost four hours and I ended up giving our leftover tickets to a family with two tiny girls. Maybe next year we'll visit the Original Pumpkin Patch instead and see if we prefer one or the other. Until then - off to find costumes for Halloween!

No comments: