Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Catching Up

Ethan got a Plasmacar for his birthday from Grandma and Grandpa Meyer. It's a really neat riding toy that you make go just by wiggling the steering wheel from left to right a little bit. It's won all sorts of toy awards. We gave it to him Wednesday night. Thursday morning I asked him what he wanted for breakfast and he told me he was going to drive to the cereal cabinet to tell me. He just zooms all over the tile areas. It's really cool!

Went to Canton, TX, to go shopping with some girlfriends over the weekend. This Stormtrooper was actually a guy representing a church and was handing out flyers for it. I took a picture with him on my phone and sent it to Mark to show Ethan and Jacob. The boys were SO excited and jealous that I got to meet a real Stormtrooper!

Mom went to Canton and all we got were these super cute handmade t-shirts!

When I got home, Mark had made lots of progress on the swingset. He's stained most of it. All that's left is to attach the swing bars, level them and hang the swings!

Jacob also went to a Spurs basketball clinic on Sunday. It was run by George "the Iceman" Gervin and Mike Mitchell, both ex-players. They did lots of drills and lots of running! Hopefully, it will help his game a little bit.

No comments: