Had lunch at the house afterwards with the Chappells. Cake? Of course! Vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream and strawberries. A little messy as I was in a rush this morning, but still tasted delish!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Jacob's First Communion
Today was Jacob's First Communion. He's been taking classes all year at Holy Trinity and today he received communion with about 100 of his closest friends. There were so many people and we were so far back, we didn't actually get to see him take it. They also didn't allow pictures during the mass, so all of these pics were from before and after.




Had lunch at the house afterwards with the Chappells. Cake? Of course! Vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream and strawberries. A little messy as I was in a rush this morning, but still tasted delish!
Had lunch at the house afterwards with the Chappells. Cake? Of course! Vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream and strawberries. A little messy as I was in a rush this morning, but still tasted delish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment